- General services management;
- Administrative coordination of training relating to the organization;
- Annual budgeting of office and development projects, utilization, control and audit;
- Maintenance of project accounts, processing of consultancy services bills, internal inspection of accounts and financial monitoring of development projects;
- Keeping liaison with Ministry of Water Resources in Accounting and Administrative matters and performing its role in the following domains:
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Procurement Management
- Stocks and Inventory Management
- For further information about administration related issues please contact Director (A & A) with following Telephone and email address:
Tel: 051-9244617, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities Performed during 2020
- Appointment of three (03) officials under the “Prime Minister’s Assistance Package for Families of Government Employees who die in Service”.
- Appointment of one (01) official under the “Prime Minister’s Assistance Package for the Civil Servants who become Permanently Disable during the Service”
- Completion of five (05) tasks under composite tasking document pertaining to service and miscellaneous matters assigned through the PMDU’s Task Management System i.e. (i) Requisition to FPSC: Two (02) posts were forwarded to FPSC through Ministry of Water Resources for initial appointment which are in process of recruitment after being advertised (one Post of Accounts Officer (BS-17) and one post of APS (BS-16) (ii) Revision of Recruitment Rules: The revision in Recruitment Rules of certain technical posts were taken up with the Establishment Division out of which the rules for 12 posts were got revised. (iii) Promotion during the year of 2020: Three (03) posts of officers and seven (07) of officials have been filled through process of Promotion during the year 2020. (iv) Auction of Vehicles: Four (04) obsolete
vehicles of this office were in first instance got condemnated and thereafter disposed off through auction (v) Recruitment Process Ten (10) posts of officials were filled through initial appointment after obtaining NOC from Establishment Divsion.
- Clearance of the pending claims from Office of the AGPR, Islamabad;
- Clearance of the pension/family pension cases in respect of four (04) retired/deceased employees;
- Enhancement of 71.150% in the budget allocation i.e. from Rs. 84.000 million (Financial Year 2019-20) to Rs. 143.766 million (Financial Year 2020-21);
- Release of the entire allocated funds for the Normal/Emergent Flood Programme during the financial year 2019-20 i.e. Rs. 500.000 million to the
Provinces and Federal Line Agencies for the completion of the approved flood protection schemes;
- Carried out the financial monitoring of the flood protection schemes against the released funds under the Normal/Emergent Flood Programme;
- Completion of the all routine tasks/assignments without any pendency.