- General services management;
- Administrative coordination of training relating to the organization;
- Annual budgeting of office and development projects, utilization, control and audit;
- Maintenance of project accounts, processing of consultancy services bills, internal inspection of accounts and financial monitoring of development projects;
- Keeping liaison with Ministry of Water Resources in Accounting and Administrative matters and performing its role in the following domains:
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Procurement Management
- Stocks and Inventory Management
- For further information about administration related issues please contact Director (A & A) with following Telephone and email address:
Tel: 051-9244617, Email: email@example.com
Activities Performed during 2021
Requisition to FPSC
- Following requisitions have been forwarded to the FPSC through Ministry of Water
Resources for initial recruitment which is in process of advertisement. Beside this,
requisition for filling up vacant posts of Social Mobilizer (BS-18), Assistant Librarian
(BS-16), APS (BS-16) and Sub-Engineer (BS-16) have also been recently forwarded
to the FPSC for its publication in the press.
- Revision in Recruitment Rules.
- The revision in Recruitment Rules of certain technical posts were taken up with the
Establishment Division out which the rules for 12 posts were got revised for the posts
of Computer Operator (BS-16) and programmer (BS-17) has been taken up with the
Establishment Division through Ministry of Water Resources.”
- Promotion during the year of 2021.
? Nine (09) posts of officers and Eight (08) posts of officials have been filled through
process of Promotion during the year 2021.
- Recruitment Process
- Ten (10) posts of officials were filled through initial appointment after obtaining of
NOC from Establishment Division. NOC for the filling up the vacant Eight (08) posts
in BS-14 and below have been obtained from Establishment Division. The
Recruitment process is in progress.
- Budget and Accounts
- Clearance of the pending claims from office of the AGPR, Islamabad.
- Enhancement of 7.82% in the budget allocation from Rs.143.766 million (Financial Year 2020-21) to Rs. 155.00 million (Financial Year 2021-22).